Processing of Personal Data – Informative Notices – Disclosure pursuant to EU Regulation 2016/679 (GDPR)
Save the Dogs and Other Animals, Via Vilfredo Pareto 36 – 20156 Milano,, as Data Controller, hereby acting through its President and legal representative pro tempore, informs that, pursuant to art. 13 EU Regulation n. 2016/679 (hereinafter, “GDPR”),your data will be processed as follows:
- DATA CATEGORY
Personal data processed by the Data Controller include: (i) personal data (name, surname, age, sex, fiscal code number, residential or home address and contact details – telephone number, email address); (ii) bank and / or payment details.
- PURPOSE OF PROCESSING AND LEGAL BASIS
Your personal data will be processed for the following purposes:
- a) completion of all the phases connected to the donation and / or to the adhesion to the projects and specific appeals promoted by the Data Controller, including instrumental activities (eg communications on the payments, donation and statements of accounts);
- b) compliance with internal administrative procedures and fulfillment of legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy (eg communication to the Revenue Agency – for the preparation of pre-compiled income tax returns – of personal data and related to donations made, pursuant to the Italian DM Economics and Finance 30,01,2018 – this applies to Italian taxpayers only);
- c) the sending of informative, promotional and fundraising communications relating to the activities and initiatives of SAVE THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS, with appropriate personalization according to the interests and preferences expressed by participating in our initiatives.
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in previous points a) and b) are necessary to ensure, respectively, the execution of contractual relationships and compliance with internal administrative procedures, fulfillment of legal obligations or regulations in force in Italy.
The “personalized” processing referred to in previous point c), i.e. those relating to the sending of communications of an informative, promotional and fundraising nature relating to the activities and initiatives of SAVE THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS, will be carried out on the basis of the legitimate interest of SAVE THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS; the personalization of mailings aims at making the relationship with the donor / supporter more transparent, effective and long-lasting, by way of sending specific information on particular activities or projects already supported, and on SAVE THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS initiatives, on the most urgent needs of the projects, either in the start-up or in development phase. SAVE THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS believes it is of the utmost importance that donors / supporters receive only messages of their own interest, in line with their expectations, rather than unwanted messages or of non-specific interest. Donors / supporters may ask at any time not to receive such messages any longer or, instead, to receive all messages, without any customization.
The donor / supporter can ask at any time to stop receiving this type of communication or to receive all communications, excluding the personalization filter.
The processing of your personal data is carried out with reference to the operations indicated in art. 4 n. 2 of the GDPR, namely: collection, registration, organization, storage, consultation, processing, modification, selection, extraction, comparison, use, interconnection, blocking, communication, cancellation and destruction of data. Your personal data are subjected to both paper and electronic processing, including automated processing, in order to guarantee the security and confidentiality of data in accordance with current legislation, inspired by the principles of fairness and lawfulness of data treatment.
- PERSONS OR ENTITIES TO WHOM YOUR DATA MAY BE DISCLOSED
The personal data processed may be known only by personnel specifically in charge of processing operations and may be disclosed:
- a) to the banking institutions that will process the data for the purposes related to the management of the means of payment;
- b) to third parties to whom communications and other processing activities are entrusted (eg personal data communicated to third party suppliers for the sending of the magazine or other paper material, for the management of phone calls, e-mails or phone messages), or to the communication of data that is necessary to comply with laws or regulations (administrative obligations), or to organize and coordinate particular initiatives promoted to make known the activities of the association.
Personal data will not be disclosed for other purposes or, even less, disseminated.
- RIGHTS OF THE INTERESTED PARTY AND THEIR EXERCISE
You can exercise at any time the rights referred to in art. 15 GDPR and precisely:
- to have access to your personal data;
- to obtain the rectification, integration, cancellation or the limitation of processing of your data ;
- to oppose the processing of your data;
- to withdraw the authorization, where allowed: the withdrawal of authorization does not affect the lawfulness of the treatment based on the authorization granted before the revocation;
- to know the updated list of data controllers;
- to propose a complaint to the supervisory authority (“Privacy Guarantor”);
addressing a request to SAVE THE DOGS AND OTHER ANIMALS, Via Vilfredo Pareto 36 20156 Milan (Italy), or at the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
The following applies to Italian taxpayers only:
You may also object to transmission to the Italian Revenue Agency of personal data relating to donations made – for the preparation of pre-compiled income tax returns – pursuant to the Italian DM economy and finances 30,01,2018 – by sending it to the e-mail address email@example.com or by fax to 06 50762650, or to the e-mail address firstname.lastname@example.org.
Cookies consist of portions of code installed in the browser that assist the Owner in providing the Service according to the purposes described. Some of the purposes for which Cookies are installed may also require the User’s consent.
Where the installation of Cookies is based on consent, such consent can be freely withdrawn at any time following the instructions provided in this document.
Technical Cookies and Cookies serving aggregated statistical purposes
- Activity strictly necessary for the functioning of the service
- Activity regarding the saving of preferences, optimization, and statistics
Other types of Cookies or third parties that install Cookies
Some of the services listed below collect statistics in an anonymized and aggregated form and may not require the consent of the User or may be managed directly by the Owner – depending on how they are described – without the help of third parties.
The services contained in this section enable the Owner to monitor and analyze web traffic and can be used to keep track of User behavior.
Google Analytics (Google Inc.)
Google Analytics is a web analysis service provided by Google Inc. (“Google”). Google utilizes the Data collected to track and examine the use of this Website, to prepare reports on its activities and share them with other Google services.
Google may use the Data collected to contextualize and personalize the ads of its own advertising network.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
- Displaying content from external platforms
This type of service allows you to view content hosted on external platforms directly from the pages of this Website and interact with them.
This type of service might still collect web traffic data for the pages where the service is installed, even when Users do not use it.
YouTube video widget (Google Inc.)
YouTube is a video content visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
Social media widget
Vengono utilizzati per la condivisione di contenuti sui social network. Le informazioni acquisite sono in ogni caso soggette alle impostazioni privacy dell’utente relative ad ogni social network.
Google Maps widget (Google Inc.)
Google Maps is a maps visualization service provided by Google Inc. that allows this Website to incorporate content of this kind on its pages.
Personal Data collected: Cookies and Usage Data.
How to provide or withdraw consent to the installation of Cookies
In addition to what is specified in this document, the User can manage preferences for Cookies directly from within their own browser and prevent – for example – third parties from installing Cookies.
Through browser preferences, it is also possible to delete Cookies installed in the past, including the Cookies that may have saved the initial consent for the installation of Cookies by this website.
Users can, for example, find information about how to manage Cookies in the most commonly used browsers at the following addresses: Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Apple Safari and Microsoft Internet Explorer.
Notwithstanding the above, the Owner informs that Users may follow the instructions provided on the subsequently linked initiatives by the EDAA (EU), the Network Advertising Initiative (US) and the Digital Advertising Alliance (US), DAAC (Canada), DDAI (Japan) or other similar services. Such initiatives allow Users to select their tracking preferences for most of the advertising tools. The Owner thus recommends that Users make use of these resources in addition to the information provided in this document.
Owner and Data Controller
Save the Dogs and other Animals
Via Pareto 36, 20156 Milan (Italy)
Owner contact email: email@example.com